Applied Biological Laboratories
Investment in Series C Preferred Equity
- Biopharma company-SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn and Johnson and Johnson Labs NYC.
- Committed to the research, development and distribution of natural bioactive molecules for common respiratory illnesses.
- A seasoned team of scientists and business leadership.
- Applied Biological Laboratories collaborate with some of the leading global academic institutions and world-renowned scientists in cold and flu (Columbia, UCLA, Yale, NYU, Mount Sinai), with special funding from the CDC and NIH—recipient of SBIR
Applied Offering Summary:
Securities Offered: Convertible Preferred Stock.
Price per Preferred share: $50
Conversion Price: $50 per share
Liquidation Preference: Senior to Common Stock.
Voting Rights: Pari Pasu to underlying common Stock.
Subscription Agreement: Applied Biological Subscription Agreement
- Applied Biological Laboratories
- Regulation Type
- Regulation D 506(c)
- Financing Type
- Security Sold
- Convertible Preferred Equity
- Funding Goal
- Investor Requirement
- Accredited Investor Only
- Min. Investment
Issuer's Site Offering Document Invest Now (RegD offering - for accredited investors)