Investment in Class B Participating Preferred Equity
- ERC Communities (“ERC” or the “Company”) is a real estatedeveloper and owner-operator of Build-For-Rent (“BFR”) SingleFamily Manufactured Home Rental Communities (“MHR”)–Targeting high-growth markets in Florida and the southeast.
- ERC’s MHR strategy centers around the sourcing and development of land, all horizontal construction, and theprocurement and installation of manufactured homes inplanned communities.
- Market dynamics have created a unique and compelling opportunity to grow the ERC build-for-rent platform.
- ERC’s MHR platform offers families substantial rent savings for similar sized individual homes, offering an attractive and achievable home alternative within the SFR market.
- $50 million Participating Preferred Stock offering at $10.00 per share.
- 2,000 share / $20,000 investment minimum.
- 10% paid-in-cash annual dividend, paid at 2½% per quarter. Company has a 2½ year history of consistent dividend payments.
- 20% share of all gains made pro-rated across the full offering amount.
- Sponsor is approved for federal agency long-term mortgage financing that leverages investor capital.
- Initial development plan on land in place totals $38 million.
(Click picture below to Download Investment Information)
- ERC Communities
- Regulation Type
- Regulation D 506(c)
- Financing Type
- Security Sold
- Participating Preferred Equity
- Funding Goal
- Investor Requirement
- Accredited Investor Only
- Min. Investment
Invest Now (RegD offering - for accredited investors)
Issuer's Site Offering Document Request Information